V V Shipping & Logistics Pvt. Ltd. has a deep understanding of the customs' rules and regulations, and the entire procedures involved likepreparation of documents and/or electronic submissions that include filing a bill of entry, shipping bill, submitting supporting documents therewith, helping in examination of goods, payment of duty on behalf of the principal, warehousing of goods, removal from warehouse, and more.
Our customs clearance agents are experts in local specifications, conditions and regulations. This on-the-ground knowledge allows them to handle complete administration tasks for you swiftly and without complications.
Our customized services includes:
- Acquiring government department approvals for custom clearance of goods.
- Specialists in clearing machinery, spares, consumables and handling of raw materials under EPCG, DEPB, DEEC, etc.
- Speedy and hassle-free clearances of the cargo through Indian Customs Department.
- Documentation for custom clearance.
- Reducing or removing the obstruction of taxes and duties in special cases.
- Carting / Receiving Goods.
- Registration of the contract with customs for the project clearance.
- Port handling.
- Reconciliation of the contract after completion of import.
- Suggestion for effective packing for economic handling and safety.
- Smooth document transference.
- Consolidated billing.
- Eliminate cost of ownership.
- Remove distraction of managing logistics details.
- Smooth business cycle.