Regardless of what business you're in, vendors play a key role in the success of your business.
It is just as important to communicate with your suppliers and vendors as it is to communicate with your customers. Establishing the proper communication channels and information flows between you and your suppliers can lead to increased efficiencies, reduced costs and better customer service.
Factors such as a shortage of resources and an increase in the number of vendors of all sizes have prompted companies to rethink the skills and experience required to manage vendor contracts on a daily basis. Thus, several companies across the globe are looking at outsourcing as the solution.
Our customized services includes:
- Management of vendor inventory in a single location multi-user warehouse.
- Milk Run pick up on designated days of the week from vendors.
- Delivery by consolidated truck-load, shiftwise to production line.
- Penalty and rewards commercial implications for the vendors.
- Assurance and achieving committed uptime from vendors.
- Logging and escalating complains with vendors and tracking till resolution.
- Maintain database of various vendors with details.
- Deploying and maintaining critical part inventory of vendors.
- Customizing and deploying vendor management forms, procedures and reports.